We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, intensive training, career opportunities, and an environment that fosters work-life balance, including:
- Ten paid holidays per year
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy (18 days/year to start)
- Discretionary Company Match on 401(k )
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical & dental insurance for employee and family (65% paid)
- Group term life and long-term disability insurance (100% paid)
- Vision, short-term disability, voluntary life insurance
- Supplemental insurance including: universal life, cancer, accident, critical illness and supplemental health (SHOP)
Thank you for your interest in a career with TMA!
Tax Management Associates (TMA) is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families. We are members of the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) and the Wounded Warriors Project’s Warriors To Work program. We will continue to seek qualified active duty, transitioning military and veteran candidates for our open positions. If you are a veteran, we strongly encourage you to apply. We thank you for your service to our country!
Tax Management Associates (TMA) is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive workplace and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with its obligations under federal law, each company that is a federal contractor or subcontractor is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals and veterans. Click here to view our equal opportunity policy statement.